Table of contents for Global banking / Roy C. Smith, Ingo Walter.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The World of Global Banking
PART I: Competing in Global Debt and Equity Markets
2. International Money and Foreign Exchange Markets
3. Global Bond Markets
4. Swaps and Derivative Securities Markets
5. International Bank Lending
6. Asset-Related and Project Financing
7. Global Equity Markets
PART II: Competing in Global Advisory and Asset Management Services
8. Global Mergers, Acquisitions, and Advisory Services
10. Institutional Asset Management and Insurance
11. Private Banking
PART III: Competitive Strategies
12. Assessing and Managing Cross-Border Risks
13. Global Banking Regulation
14. Strategic Positioning and Competitive Performance
15. Competitive Implementation, Organization, and Management
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Banks and banking, International.