Table of contents for Introduction to environmental economics / Nick Hanley, Jason F. Shogren, Ben White.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Economics for the Environment
2. Markets for the Environment
3. Valuing the Environment and Natural Resources
4. Cost-Benefit Analysis and the Environment
5. Environmental Risk
6. Economic Growth and Sustainable Development
7. Strategic Interaction
8. Trade and the Environment
9. Transport and the Environment
11. Controlling Water Pollution
12. The Economics of Climate Change
14. Resources and Energy
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: