Publisher description for Notes and Domino R5 developer's guide to building applications / Matt Riggsby.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Build Notes Applications That Solve Real Business Challenges
Notes and Domino provide the technology to solve pressing business problems. But you have to provide the know-how, and this book gives you just that--the hands-on knowledge you need to put the powerful features of R5 to work in effective, fine-tuned solutions that improve the way your organization shares information. Coverage includes:
* Understanding how Notes and Domino work
* Designing forms
* Designing applications for the Web
* Handling view and folder design
* Designing navigational objects
* Designing agents
* Securing databases
* Understanding the Notes Formula language
* Using Java in Notes
* Writing basic LotusScript
* Understanding the Domino Object Model
* Manipulating Notes objects with LotusScript
* Tapping into databases outside of Notes
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Business -- Computer programs.
Database management -- Computer programs.
Electronic mail systems.
Groupware (Computer software)
Web servers -- Software.