Table of contents for Rethinking risk assessment : the MacArthur study of mental disorder and violence / by John Monahan ... [et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Violence Risk Assessment: The Law and the Science
2. Violence Among Patients in the Community
3. Testing "Criminological" Risk Factors
4. Testing "Clinical" Risk Factors
5. Customizing Risk Assessment
6. Combining Customized Risk Assessment to Produce the Best Estimate of Risk
7. Violence and the Clinician: Assessing and Managing Risk
Appendix A. The MacArthur Violence Risk Assessment Study: Methods
Appendix B. Risk Factors and Associations with Violence
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
MacArthur Violence Risk Assessment Study.
Dangerously mentally ill -- United States.
Violence -- United States.
Risk assessment -- United States.
Insane -- Commitment and detention -- United States.
Mental Disorders -- diagnosis.
Violence -- psychology.
Mental Disorders -- psychology.
Risk Assessment -- methods.