Table of contents for Bandits, peasants, and politics : the case of "La Violencia" in Colombia / by Gonzalo Sanchez and Donny Meertens ; translated by Alan Hynds.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Foreword by Eric J. Hobsbawm
1. Bandits and Society
2. La Violencia: Context for Political Banditry in Colombia
3. Regional and Sociopolitical Diversity of Banditry 1: Transitions
4. Regional and Sociopolitical Diversity of Banditry 2: Extremes
5. The National Dimension: Political Debates
6. The Fall of the Bandolero Empire
Glossary of Terms and Abbreviations
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Outlaws -- Colombia -- History.
Brigands and robbers -- Colombia -- History.
Political violence -- Colombia -- History.
Colombia -- Politics and government -- 1946-1974.