Table of contents for Design and analysis of ecological experiments / edited by Samuel M. Scheiner and Jessica Gurevitch.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Theories, Hypotheses, and Statistics, Samuel M. Scheiner
2. Power Analysis and Experimental Design, Robert J. Steidl and Len Thomas
3. Exploratory Data Analysis and Graphic Display, Aaron M. Ellison
4. ANOVA: Experimental Layout and Analysis, Catherine Potvin
5. ANOVA and ANCOVA: Field Competition Experiments, Deborah E. Goldberg and Samuel M. Scheiner
6. MANOVA: Multiple Response Variables and Multispecies Interactions, Samuel M. Scheiner
7. ANCOVA: Nonparametric and Randomization Approaches, Peter S. Petraitis et al
8. Repeated-measures Analysis: Growth and Other Time-dependent Measures, Carl N. von Ende
9. Time Series Intervention Analysis: Unreplicated Large-scale Experiments, Paul W. Rasmussen et al
10. Nonlinear Curve Fitting: Predation and Functional Response Curves, Steven A. Juliano
11. Logit Modeling and Logisitic Regression: Aphids, ANts and Plants, Ted Floyd
12. Path Analysis: Pollination, Randall J. Mitchell
13. Failed-time Analysis: Studying TImesto Events and Rates at Which events Occur, Gordon A. Fox
14. The Bootstrap and the Jackknife: Describing the Precision of Ecological Indices, Philip M. Dixon
15. Spatial Statistics: Analysis of Field Experiments, Jay M. Ver Hoef and Noel Cressie
16. Mantel Tests: Spacial Structure in Field Experiments, Marie-Josee Fortin and Jessica Gurvitch
17. Payesian Statistics: Estimating Plant Demographic Parameters, James S. Clark and Michael Lavine
18. Meta-analysis: Combining the Results of Independent Experiments, Jessica Gurevitch and Larry V. Hedges
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Ecology -- Statistical methods.