Table of contents for Women's growth in connection : writings from the Stone Center / Judith V. Jordan ... [et al.].
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
I. A Developmental Perspective
1. The Development of Women's Sense of Self, Miller
2. Women and Empathy: Implications for Psychological Development and Psychotherapy, Jordan, Surrey, & Kaplan
3. The "Self-in-Relation": A Theory of Women's Development, Surrey
4. Empathy and Self Boundaries, Jordan
5. The Meaning of Mutuality, Jordan
6. Beyond the Oedipus Complex: Mothers and Daughters, Stiver
7. Women's Self in Development in Late Adolescence, Kaplan, Klein, & Gleason
8. The Meanings of "Dependency" in Female-Male Relationships, Stiver
9. Relationship and Empowerment, Surrey
10. The Construction of Anger in Women and Men, Miller
11. Women and Power, Miller
12. The "Self-in-Relation": Implications for Depression in Women, Kaplan
13. Work Inhibitions in Women, Stiver
14. Eating Patterns as a Reflection of Women's Development, Surrey
15. The Meaning of Care: Reframing Treatment Models, Stiver
16. Female or Male Therapists for Women: New Formulations: Kaplan
17. Empathy, Mutuality, and Therapeutic Change: Clinical Implications of a Relational Model, Jordan
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Women -- Psychology.