Table of contents for Behind the trail of broken treaties : an Indian declaration of independence / by Vine Deloria, Jr.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Preamble to the Present
2. The Emergence of Indian Activism
3. The Occupation of the Bureau of Indian Affairs
4. The Confrontation at Wounded Knee
5. The Doctrine of Discovery
6. Dependent Domestic Nations
7. The Plenary Power Doctrine
8. The Size and Status of Nations
9. The Indian Reorganization Act
10. Litigating Indian Claims
11. The International Arena
12. Reinstituting the Treaty Process
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Indians of North America -- Government relations.
Indians of North America -- Legal status, laws, etc.