Table of contents for The ecology of invasions by animals and plants / by Charles S. Elton ; with a foreword by Daniel Simberloff.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Foreword, Daniel Simberloff
1. The Invaders
2. Wallace's Realms: The Archipelago of Continents
3. The Invasion of Continents
4. The Fate of Remote Islands
5. Changes In the See
6. The Balance Between Populations
7. New Food-Chains for Old
8. The Reasons for Conservation
9. The Conservation of Variety
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: