Table of contents for The rhetoric of English India / Sara Suleri.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Rhetoric of English India
2. Edmund Burke and the Indian Sublime
3. Reading the Trial of Warren Hastings
4. The Feminine Picturesque
5. The Adolescence of Kim
6. Forster's Imperial Erotic
7. Naipaul's Arrival
8. Salman Rushdie: Embodiments of Blasphemy, Censorships of Shame
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Indic literature (English) -- History and criticism.
Anglo-Indian literature -- History and criticism.
English literature -- Indic influences.
English language -- India -- Rhetoric.
Imperialism in literature.
British -- India -- History.
Colonies in literature.
India in literature.