Table of contents for Gaining access : Congress and the farm lobby, 1919-1981 / John Mark Hansen.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
List of Tables
List of Abbreviations
I. The Origins of Interest Group Access
1. A Theory of Access
2. The Origins of Access in Agriculture, 1919-1932
3. The Maintenance of Access in Agriculture, 1933-1948
II. The Evolution of Interest Group Access
4. A Theory of Access: Amplifications and Extensions
5. The Erosion of Access in Agriculture, 1948-1981
6. Constraints, Alternatives and Access in Agriculture, 1949-1981
Commentary and Conclusions
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Agriculture and state -- United States.
Lobbying -- United States.