Table of contents for Money, history, and international finance : essays in honor of Anna J. Schwartz / edited by Michael D. Bordo.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Foreword by Martin Feldstein
Introduction by Michael D. Bordo
I. Historical Perspectives
1. The Contribution of A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960 to Monetary History
Michael D. Bordo
A Note on Anna J. Schwartz's Contribution to pre-1867 Monetary History: Hugh Rockoff
2. Anna Schwartz's Perspective on British Economic History
Forrest H. Capie and Geoffrey E. Wood
Comment: David Laidler
II. Monetarist Perspectives
3. Money-Income Causality--A Critical Review of the Literature Since A Monetary History
Comment: Robert H. Rasche
III. International Monetary Perspectives
4. Stability Under the Gold Standard in Practice
Allan H. Meltzer and Saranna Robinson
Comment: William Poole
5. The International Transmission of Inflation Afloat
Michael R. Darby and James R. Lothian
Comment: Alan C. Stockman
Anna J. Schwartz: An Appreciation
A Life of Scholarship
Collaboration in Economics
Appendix: Publications of Anna J. Schwartz
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Money -- Congresses.
Economic history -- Congresses.
International finance -- Congresses.
Schwartz, Anna Jacobson.