Table of contents for Principles of stellar evolution and nucleosynthesis : with a new preface / Donald D. Clayton.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Preface - 1983
Preface - 1968
1. A Physical Introduction to the Stars
2. Thermodynamic State of the Stellar Interior
3. Energy Transport in the Stellar Interior
4. Thermonuclear Reaction Rates
5. Major Nuclear Burning Stages in Stellar Evolution
6. Calculation of Stellar Structure
7. Synthesis of the Heavy Elements
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Stars -- Evolution.