Table of contents for The measurement of capital / edited by Dan Usher.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Introduction by Dan Usher
1. Estimation of Capital Stock in the United States
Allan H. Young and John C. Musgrave
Comment: Thomas K. Rymes
Comment: Jack G. Faucett
2. Economic Depreciation and the Taxation of Structures in United States Manufacturing Industries: An Empirical Analysis
Charles R. Hulten and Frank C. Wykoff
Comment: Paul Taubman
3. Alternative Measures of Capital and Its Rate of Return in United States Manufacturing
Robert M. Coen
Comment: Solomon Fabricant
4. New Books on the Measurement of Capital
Stanley Engerman and Sherwin Rosen
Comment: John W. Kendrick
5. Capital Gains and Income: Real Changes in the Value of Capital in the United States, 1946-77
Comment: Martin J. Bailey
Comment: J. W. S. Walton
6. Measurement of Income and Product in the Oil and Gas Mining Industries
John J. Soladay
7. The Measurement of Capital Aggregates: A Postreswitching Problem
Comment: Edwin Burmeister
8. Aggregation Problems in the Measurement of Capital
W. E. Diewert
Comment: Michael Denny
List of Contributors
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Capital -- United States.
Capital -- Statistical methods.