Table of contents for Research and development management in the chemical industry / Peter Bamfield.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. An Overview of the Scope and Contents of the Book.
Section A: Harnessing the Human Resource.
1. Building the Scientific Skills Base of the Group.
2. Developing the People who form the Skills Base.
3. The R&D Team Manager.
Section B: Organising for an Innovative Environment.
1. The Structural Components of an R&D Organization.
2. The Provision of the Appropriate Support.
3. A financially Sound, Healthy, Safe and Quality Environment.
Section C: Creativity and Innovation.
1. Creativity and the Nurturing of Information.
2. The Protection of Intellectual Property.
3. The Exploitation of Opportunities.
Section D: Project Management of Innovation.
1. The Selection and Evaluation of R & D Projects.
2. The Innovation Chain.
3. The Project Management Skills.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Chemical engineering -- Research.