Publisher description for Methods and applications of linear models : regression and the analysis of variance / Ronald R. Hocking.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
The Second Edition has been rearranged and reorganized, as well as fully updated and expanded to cover new developments.
* Includes material on the AVE method and explains existing information in an even more user-friendly form.
* Includes additional exercises.
* Describes a general approach to the analysis of unbalanced mixed models
* Uses data-based approach to development and analysis.
* Data sets will be available on an FTP site
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Analysis of variance.
Linear models (Statistics)