Table of contents for Black holes : gravitational interactions / P.D. D'Eath.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Black holes
2. Dynamics of a black hole in a background universe
3. Interaction of two black-holes in the slow-motion limit
4. Gravitational radiation from high-speed black-hole encounters
5. Axisymmetric black-hole collisions at speed of light; perturbation treatment of gravitational radiation
6. Axisymmetric black-hole collisions at the speed of light: reduction in two independent variables and calculation of the second-order news function
7. Axisymmetric black-hole collisions at the speed of light: gravitational radiation - results and conclusions
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Black holes (Astronomy)