Table of contents for Between Eden and Armageddon : the future of world religions, violence, and peacemaking / Marc Gopin.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Alternative Global Futures in the Balance
2. Between Religion and Conflict Resolution: Mapping a New Field of Study
II. A Critique of Current Secular ad Religious Approaches to Conflict and Peace
3. Why Modern Culture Fails to Understand Religiously Motivated Violence
4. What id Midding from Religious Approaches to War and Peace: Judaism an Islam as Paradigms
5. Modern Jewish Orthodox Theologies of Interreligous Coexistence: Strengths and Weaknesses
III. Paradigms of Religous Peacemaking in a Multicultural and Secular Context
6. Healing/Secular Conflict: The Case of Contemporary Israel
7. Conflict Resolution as a Religious Experience: Contemporary Mennonite Peacemaking
New Paradigms of Religion and Conflict Resolution: A Case Study of Judaism
9. Systematic Recommendations for Intervention in Contemporary Conflicts
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Violence -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
Conflict management -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.