Table of contents for The feature structure of functional categories : a comparative study of Arabic dialects / Elabbas Benmamoun.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Part 1: The Feature Structure of Tense
2. The Tense Systems of Egyptian Arabic, Moroccan Arabic, and Standard Arabic
3. The Categorial Features of Tense
4. Checking the Categorial Features of Tense
Part 2: The Feature Structure of Negation
5. Sentential Negation in the Modern Arabic Dialects
6. Negation in Standard Arabic
7. Negation and Imperatives
Part 3: Agreement Asymmetries
8. Subject Verb Agreement Asymmetries
9 Agreement Asymmetries in DPs.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Arabic language -- Dialects -- Syntax.
Minimalist theory (Linguistics)