Table of contents for European industrial policy : the twentieth-century experience / edited by James Foreman-Peck and Giovanni Federico.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Industrial Policies in Europe: The Twentieth Century Experience
2. British Industrial Policy: From Economic Liberalism to Socialism -- And Back?, James Foreman-Peck and Leslie Hannah
3. France: The Idiosyncrasies of Volontarisme, Jean-Pierre Dormois, University of Montpellier
4. Industrial Policy in Germany: The Invention of Interventionism, Wilfried Feldenkirchen
5. A Century of Industrial Policy in Italy: Stalling and Surpassing, Giovanni Federico and Renato Giannetti
6. A Century of Swedish Industrial Policy: The Rise and Fall of the Swedish Model?, J. Bohlin
7. The History of an Empty Box? Industrial Policies in the Netherlands, Jan L. van Utrecht
8. Industrial Policy in Belgium: Liberalism in Two Communities, Luc Hens and Peter Solar
9. Industrial Policy in Ireland since the 1920s, Eoin O'Malley
10. Industrial Policy Under Authoritarian Politics: The Spanish Case, Pedro Bablin
11. A Century of Industrial Policy in Portugal: Paternalism and Poverty, Joao Confraria
12. A Century of Industrial Policy in Greece: From Revenue-Seeking Protectionism to Direct Intervention, Ioanna Peplasis
13. Russian Industrial Policy and Performance, 1890-2000: A Comparative Economic Systems Interpretation, Christopher Mark Davis
14. A Cultural Theory of Industrial Policy, Mark Casson
15. European Industrial Policy: An Overview, James Foreman-Peck
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Industrial policy -- Europe -- History -- 20th century.
Europe -- Politics and government -- 20th century.
Europe -- Commercial policy.
Europe -- Economic policy.
Europe -- Economic conditions -- 20th century.