Table of contents for Environmental economics / Charles D. Kolstad.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. What is Environmental Economics?
2. Environmental Problems and Policy Solutions
3. Social Choice: How Much Environmental Protection?
4. Efficiency and Markets
5. Market Failure: Public Bads and Externalities
6. Property Rights
7. Pigouvian Fees
8. Regulating Pollution
9. Emission Fees and Marketable Permits
10. Regulation with Unknown Control Costs
11. Audits, Enforcement, and Moral Hazard
12. Risk and Uncertainty
13. International and Interregional Competition
14. Economy-Wide Effects of Environmental Regulations
15. Environmental Demand Theory
16. Hedonic Price Methods
17. Household Production
18. Constructed Markets
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: