Table of contents for Natural antimicrobial systems and food preservation / edited by V.M. Dillon and R.G. Board.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Ecological Concepts of Food Preservation, V.M. Dillon and R.G. Board
2. Lactoperoxidase and Lactoferrin, B. Ekstrand
3. Lysozyme, Ovotransferrin and Avidin, H.S. Tranter
4. Nisin, J. Delves-Broughton and M.J. Gasson
5. Bacteriocins of Starter Culture Bacteria, B. Ray and M.A. Daeschel
6. Antimicrobial Properties of Spices and Their Essential Oils, L.R. Beuchat
7. Antimicrobial Compounds in Food Plants, J.R.L. Walker
8. Antimicrobial Properties of Vegetable and Fish Oils, H. Dallyn
9. Antimicrobial Agents Associated with Insects, R.j. Dillon
10. Biocontrol of Undesirable Microorganisms in Food, V.M. Dillon and P.E. Cook
11. Future Prospects for Natural Antimicrobial Food Preservation Systems, V.M. Dillon and R.G. Board
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Antibiotics in food preservation.
Food -- Preservation.