Table of contents for Neural networks for pattern recognition / Christopher M. Bishop.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Statistical Pattern Recognition
2. Probability Density Estimation
3. Single-Layer Networks
4. The Multi-layer Perceptron
5. Radial Basis Functions
6. Error Functions
7. Parameter Optimization Algorithms
8. Pre-processing and Feature Extraction
9. Learning and Generalization
10. Bayesian Techniques
A. Symmetric Matrices
B. Gaussian Integrals
C. Lagrange Multipliers
D. Calculus of Variations
E. Principal Components
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Neural networks (Computer science)
Pattern recognition systems.