Table of contents for Stepping motors and their microprocessor controls / Takashi Kenjo and Akira Sugawara.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Introduction and historical survey
2. Outline of modern stepping motors
3. Theory of electromagnetics and stepping motors
4. Fundamental theory of the dynamics of stepping motors
5. Drive system and circuitry for open-loop control of stepping motors
6. Torque characteristics and pulse intervals - measurement and use in system design
7. Closed-loop control of stepping motors
8. Application of stepping motors
9. Manufacture of stepping motors
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: