Table of contents for Globalization and fragmentation : international relations in the twentieth century / Ian Clark.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Globalization and Fragmentation
2. The Paradoxes of the Pre-War World, 1900-1914
3. The Impact of War, 1914-1919
4. The Fragmentation of the Inter-War Era, 1919-1939
5. States of War, 1939-1945
6. The Cold War and Globalization, 1945-1969
7. Eras of Negotiation and Confrontation, 1970-1989
8. Beyond the Cold War, 1990-2000
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
World politics -- 20th century.