Table of contents for Liberalizing the European media : politics, regulation, and the public sphere / Shalini Venturelli.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Normative Grounds of Information Policy
2. Paradigms of Public Space
3. Participatory Public Space: A Post-Liberal Framework
4. Telecommunications and the Political Design of the Information Infrastructure
5. Liberalization of Intellectual Property: The Control of Content
6. Audiovisual Background and Conflict of Regulatory Models
7. Realist Internationalism and the Competitive Order of the Information Society
8. Beyond the Promise of Technology: Communication Rights in the Information Society
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Mass media policy -- Europe.
Communication policy -- Europe.