Table of contents for Beyond consent : seeking justice in research / edited by Jeffrey P. Kahn, Anna C. Mastroianni, Jeremy Sugarman.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Changing Claims About Justice in Research: An Introduction and Overview, Jeffrey Kahn, Anna Mastroianni (both at the University of Minnesota), Jeremy Sugarman (Duke University)
2. The Evolving Story of Justice in Federal Research Policy, Charles R. McCarthy (Georgetown University)
3. Research on the Vulnerable Sick, Baruch Brody (Baylor College of Medicine)
4. Children as Research Subjects, Robert M. Nelson (Medical College of Wisconsin)
5. Gender and Research, Nancy Kass (Johns Hopkins University)
6. Race, Justice and Research, Patricia A. King (Georgetown University)
7. Convenient and Captive Populations, Jonathan D. Moreno (University of Virginia)
8. Justice in International Research, Ruth Macklin (Albert Einstein College of Medicine)
9. Theories of Justice in the Context of Research, Madison Powers (Georgetown University)
10. Implementing Justice in a Changing Research Environment, Jeffrey Kahn, Anna Mastroianni, Jeremy Sugarman
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Human experimentation in medicine -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Clinical trials -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Research -- legislation.