Table of contents for Private capital flows to developing countries : the road to financial integration.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
The Report Team
Data Notes and Abbreviations
1. The Main Findings
2. The New International Environment
3. The Benefits of Financial Integration
4. Challenges of Macroeconomic Management
5. The Effects of Integration on Domestic Financial Systems
6. Preparing Capital Markets for Financial Integration
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Investments, Foreign -- Developing countries.
Capital movements -- Developing countries.