Table of contents for Electric motors and their controls : an introduction / Tak Kenjo.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. How Are Electric Motors Used?
2. Physical Principles of Various Types of Motors
3. From Physics to Engineering
4. Classical Motor-Control Technology
5. Power Electronics and Modern Control Methods
6. Small Motors and the Info-Society
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Electric motors -- Electronic control.