Table of contents for Competitive communication : a rhetoric for modern business / Barry Eckhouse.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Rhetoric and Competitive Advantage
2. Disposition and the Competitive Message
3. Classical Argument and Modern Business
4. Refutation: Argument as Inquiry
5. Strategic Disposition: Presenting the Case
6. Ethics in Argument: Classical Fallacies
7. Managing Ethos: Argument and Credibility
8. Managing Ethos: Conciseness
9. Managing Ethos: Word Choice
10. Managing Ethos: Syntax
11. Managing Ethos: Punctuation
12. Managing Ethos: Grammar
13. Electronic Ethos: Computer Revision
Appendix A. Documents: Principled Organization
Appendix B. Documents: Argumentation
Appendix C. Documents: Revision
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
English language -- Business English.
English language -- Rhetoric.