Table of contents for Sustainable use of genetic resources under the Convention on Biological Diversity : exploring access and benefit sharing issues / W. Lesser.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
2. Access issues under Article 15
3. Using access legislation to implement sovereign rights under Article 15
4. Valuation and equity under Articles 8, 15, 16 and 19
5. Informed consent under Articles 15 and 19
6. Ex situ storage issues under Article 9 and the Nairobi Final Act
7. Roles and treatment of traditional knowledge under Articles 8 and 18
8. National technology transfer commitments under Article 16
9. Roles of intellectual property rights in achieving technology transfer objectives under Article 16
10. Summary and conclusions
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Biological diversity conservation -- Law and legislation.
Genetic engineering -- Law and legislation.
Sustainable development -- Law and legislation.