Table of contents for Pattern matching algorithms / edited by Alberto Apostolico, Zvi Galil.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Off-Line Serial Exact String Searching, M. Crochemore
2. Off-Line Parallel Exact String Searching, Z. Galil and I. Yudkiewicz
3. On-Line String Searching, A. Apostolico
4. Serial Computations of Levenshtein Distances, D.S. Hirschberg
5. Parallel Computations of Levenshtein Distances, A. Apostolico and M.J. Atallah
6. Approximate String Searching, G.M. Landau and U. Vishkin
7. Dynamic Programming: Special Cases, R. Giancarlo
8. Shortest Common Superstrings, M. Li and T. Jiang
9. Two Dimensional Matching, A. Amir and M. Farach
10. Suffix Tree Data Structures for Matrices, R. Giancarlo and R. Grossi
11. Tree Pattern Matching, K. Zhang and D. Shasha
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: