Table of contents for Life and death decision making / Baruch A. Brody.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. The Need for a Moral Theory
2. Major Ethical Appeals
3. Two Standard Models: Their Strengths and Weaknesses
4. The Model of Conflicting Appeals
5. Cases Involving Competent Adults
6. Cases Involving Incompetent Adults
7. Cases Involving Children
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication:
Medical ethics -- Decision making.
Life and death, Power over -- Decision making.
Medical ethics -- Decision making -- Case studies.
Life and death, Power over -- Decision making -- Case studies.