Publisher description for Implementing voice over IP / Bhumip Khasnabish.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
* Public and private networks will eventually be configured in such a way that all voice calls are routed using Internet protocols
* Reviews existing and emerging standards for voice over IP
* Provides detailed guidance on how to engineer an efficient VoIP network
* Discusses quality of service (QoS) enforcement techniques
* Shows how to prototype and test a network's performance
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Internet telephony