Publisher description for Photoshop(r) cs for dummies(r) / Deke McClelland, Phyllis Davis.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
* Covers the main features of Photoshop-the industry standard software package for image creation, correction, and enhancement
* Explores the essentials: menu bar, tool palette, modifying images, retouching images, painting and drawing, creating type, adding special effects, creating and managing layers, preparing images for the Web, and much more
* Updated to cover all the new features in both the Mac and Windows versions of the latest Photoshop release
* A ready reference that helps Photoshop novices become productive quickly and introduces experienced Photoshop users to the latest Photoshop tricks and techniques
* Authored by Deke McClelland, a member of the Photoshop Hall of Fame, who has published more than sixty books on computer graphics and electronic publishing
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: