Publisher description for Access x bible / Cary Prague.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
* The most comprehensive reference on this popular database management tool, fully updated with the new features of Access "X" including increased use of XML and Web services
* Explores the new, tighter integration with SharePoint and BizTalk in Office "X" that enables greater flexibility for gathering and manipulating data
* Written by an international bestselling author team with several books to their credit, including previous editions of Access Bible
* Gets Access beginners started with hundreds of examples, tips, and techniques for getting the most from Access
* Offers advanced programming information for serious professionals
* CD-ROM includes all templates and worksheets used in the book, as well as sample chapters from all Wiley Office "X" related Bibles and useful third party software, including John Walkenbach's Power Utility Pak
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: