Publisher description for Novell's NetWare 5 basics / Kelley J.P. Lindberg, Kevin Shafer.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
Novell's NetWare(r) 5 Basics Master the Nuts and Bolts of NetWare 5 Whether you're new to NetWare networking or you're looking for the basics on the latest NetWare release, Novell's NetWare(r) 5 Basics gives you the hands-on tools you need to get up to speed. Using clear illustrations and examples, Kelley J. P. Lingberg and Kevin Shafer describe all the core administrative components of NetWare 5 - including NDS and the new LDAP, ConsoleOne(TM), NDPS, ZENworks, and Netscape FastTrack Server(r) for NetWare - and show you step-by-step how to implement them. Inside, You'll Learn How To...
* Install and manage a NetWare 5 server
* Upgrade from a previous version of NetWare
* Connect workstations to the network
* Manage Novell Directory Services(r)
* Create and administer users
* Implement tight network security
* Set up Novell's Distributed Print Services(TM)
* Troubleshoot your system
* Configure NetWare 5 for ZENworks
* Use the Netscape FastTrack Server for NetWare
Watch for Future Updates www.idgbooks.com/novell
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: