Publisher description for Mission-critical security planner : when hackers won't take no for an answer / Eric Greenberg.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
* Shows step-by-step how to complete a customized security improvement plan, including analyzing needs, justifying budgets, and selecting technology, while dramatically reducing time and cost
* Includes worksheets at every stage for creating a comprehensive security plan meaningful to management and technical staff
* Uses practical risk management techniques to intelligently assess and manage the network security risks facing your organization
* Presents the material in a witty and lively style, backed up by solid business planning methods
* Companion Web site provides all worksheets and the security planning template
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Computer security, Computer hackers