Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
1. Natural methods for improving soil
2. Composting techniques to improve fertility
3. Substitutes for chemicals drawn from nature
4. Choosing disease-resistant varieties of plants
5. Letting wildlife help you keep pests under control
The plan works in any size garden, urban or rural, cold-climate or tropical. It follows a year-round schedule, giving you season-by-season tips for easy care in only minutes a day. Now organic gardening is easier and cheaper, as well as safer, more nutritious, and friendlier to the environment, pets, and wildlife.
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Organic gardening