Publisher description for How the queen cleans everything : handy advice for a clean house, cleaner laundry, and a year of timely tips / Linda Cobb.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
A how-to manual for housekeeping amateurs and pros alike, How the Queen Cleans Everything is a collection of fast and ingenious tips from #1 New York Times bestselling author -- and housekeeping's royal lady -- Linda Cobb, the Queen of Clean®.
It's all here. All of the Queen's miraculous tips and surprising shortcuts on how to solve hundreds of cleaning challenges -- inside and out. Let the Queen show you how to turn your home into a sparkling palace in no time at all. Learn how to put an end to washday drudgery with her collection of nifty and natural solutions for stress-free washing and ironing -- and enjoy a year's worth of tips, tricks, and picks for a cleaner house and a more organized life. But most of all, discover how the Queen's no-nonsense "tips and hints" method of housekeeping means less time cleaning your home, and more time enjoying it!
Let the Queen show you:
- the best way to clean your kitchen and bathroom
- the multitude of natural stain removers that are hiding in your cupboard
- how to garden the natural way
- what to do for spots, stains, scorch marks, and odors
- why you shouldn't clean your windows with newspaper
- how to clean your carpet and bare floors
- the right way to allergy-proof your home
- what those care labels really mean
- how to treat troublesome stains and delicate fabrics...and much more!
At last...all the Queen of Clean's®
famous advice for a clean house, cleaner laundry, and a year of timely tips -- right at your fingertips!
Don't be home without it!
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: House cleaning Handbooks, manuals, etc, Housekeeping Handbooks, manuals, etc