Publisher description for Manual therapy of the spine : an integrated approach / Mark Dutton.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
* Clearly illustrates the anatomy and biomechanics of the spine, pelvis, and TMJ
* Includes musculoskeletal and systemic case studies to highlight evaluation and treatment techniques
* Offers treatment strategies and techniques for the entire spine, pelvis, and TMJ based on a wide range of philosophies
* Differential Diagnosis principles are covered through the use of subjective examination, scanning examination, and special tests
* Review questions included
* Follows the APTA's Guide to Physical Therapy Practice
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Spine Diseases Physical therapy, Spinal adjustment, Manipulation (Therapeutics) Spine physiopathology, Manipulation, Orthopedic, Physical Examination, Spinal Diseases rehabilitation