Publisher description for Table of integrals, series, and products [computer file] / I.S. Gradshteyn, I.M. Ryzhik ; edited by Alan Jeffrey.
Bibliographic record and links to related information available from the Library of Congress catalog
Information from electronic data provided by the publisher. May be incomplete or contain other coding.
This Fifth Edition of the best-selling Table of Integrals, Series, and Products is now available on CD-ROM. Designed for use by mathematicians, scientists, and professional engineers who need to solve complex mathematical problems, the CD-ROM offers full-text searchability and desktop computer access to the formulas contained in this essential reference. The TEX source code for selected formulas will also be included on the CD-ROM. Users can access formulas anddirectly download them into their own TEX documents.
This CD containing nearly 20,000 formulas for integrals, sums, series, products, and special functions, is the major reference source for integrals in the English language and the benchmark for symbolic computations programs.
* Fully updated AP bestseller
* For PC, MAC, and UNIX Computers
* Desktop access to the nearly 20,000 formulas
* Download the TEX source code directly
* Multiplatform--MS Windows, Macintosh, and UNIX systems
* View hierarchical table of contents display of chapter titles, sections, and subsection headings
Search quickly and easily by multiple keyword combinations (words, phrases, and names)
* Use hypertext links to jump between table of contents and formulas and between reference citations and bibliography
* Display text and inline mathematical equations clearly with scalable fonts
* Create personal annotations, bookmarks, and hypertext links
* Print selected material in preset output styles
* License for up to five concurrent users included in base price
Library of Congress subject headings for this publication: Mathematics Tables